Thursday, July 31, 2014

NPC Parents and Family Forum

Brain, Neurological, Alzheimers, Parkinsons, ALS, Niemann Pick Tupe C, Aspirin, Aleve, TylenolA Quest For Treatments For Niemann Pick Type C

This area of The Addi and Cassi website is for parents and family members who are dealing with a diagnosis of Niemann Pick Type C and allows us to share helpful information with each other.  We provided this public forum with the firm belief that sharing information on Niemann Pick Type C is a critical part of finding therapies and ultimately a cure to this fatal disease. 

As parents with Niemann Pick Type C kids, we are living in a clinical trial situation each day.  We are all trying various measures to stop this horrible disease from progressing and we can learn so much from each other if we share data and collect it in a public repository.

Note: Don’t forget you will need to do a simple math calculation in order to post on this forum – this prevents autobot spam!  If you have any problems posting, please email us.

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for the content herein and have made no effort to confirm or moderate the information being shared.   We are simply one family trying to connect with other families to find solutions and therapies for all our kids!

Comments

11 Responses to “NPC Parents and Family Forum”
  1. Very descriptive blog, I loved that a lot. Will there be a part 2?

2. Hey there! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established
    blog. Is it difficult to set up your own blog? I’m not very
    techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast.
    I’m thinking about making my own but I’m not sure where to start.
    Do you have any tips or suggestions? Thank you

3. After going over a number of the articles on your web site, I seriously appreciate your way of writing a blog.
    I book marked it to my bookmark site list and will be checking
    back in the near future. Please check out my web site as well and tell me what
    you think.

4. Wonderful work! That is the type of info that should be shared across the net.
    Disgrace on the search engines for no longer positioning this submit higher!
    Come on over and discuss with my site . Thank you =)

5. Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the images aren’t loading
    properly. I’m not sure why but I think its a linking
    issue. I’ve tried it in two different browsers and both show the same outcome.

Speak Your Mind

Tell us what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!

Share this:
  • Print
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Diigo
  • email
  • PDF
  • Twitter
  • Yahoo! Bookmarks